A message from Elevate Client Development Director Victoria Fitzsimmons
If you’re interested in finding out how we can take your campaign to the next level, please book an intro meeting with our team via Calendly.
We are thrilled to announce that IPG has chosen Elevate as its preferred partner for staffing and measurement services across North America.
As an award-winning, global people-powered agency, we create compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by data and technology.
This partnership comes following a period of considerable development for our US operations. As one of the only staffing businesses in North America to grow during the pandemic, 2021 saw our US revenues rise to over $22 million, up from $5.7 million the previous year, resulting in Elevate being listed on the Inc. 5000.
Innovation has been fundamental for this growth with the introduction of our proprietary data analytics platform, Elevate Impact, which measures live event and retail KPIs and offers unrivaled insights.
What does this partnership mean for IPG?
Through this partnership, we’re able to offer IPG an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Consistent delivery worldwide – Elevate delivers operational excellence and streamlined services for consistent multimarket activations across global and regional brand activations.
- Dedicated client teams – Our global and local client service managers ensure excellent customer service that is fully adaptable to IPG requirements wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Local excellence – Local recruitment teams guarantee quality people with the right experience wherever and whenever needed.
- Cost savings and unmatched value – Our global Preferred Staffing Partner Milestone program offers significant cost savings and unmatched additional value for IPG and its clients on all IPG programs.
- Local knowledge – Elevate’s local knowledge allows for best practice delivery in-market, ensuring compliance locally.
- Data & insight – Elevate Impact, our real-time reporting platform, will be utilized for reporting and insight on all IPG programs. Level 1 offers reporting on event metrics and operational data, as well as success and sustainability measures as defined by IPG.
- Elevating Purpose – When you work with Elevate, you’re choosing to work with a company committed to running its global platform for the good of its people, the local communities, and the planet through its social and environmental action plan.
Book A Meeting With Victoria